Hello, friends! I have decided that I want to participate in yet another blogging meme. I don’t know that I will do this every week or anything, but it seems fun so I thought I would try it out. Now, let’s chat about what all happened in my life (personal and blogging wise) this week!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What happened IRL this week?
- I worked my first double header! It was surprisingly more horrible than I possibly thought it could be! However, a good bit of that was because my boss was in a bad mood and kept snapping at everyone. Another bit of that was the fact that it was 96 degrees and the ice cream was all soup and everyone was yelling at me as if I control the sun.
- I donated a bunch of books! This should maybe fall into a different category but I don’t really know which one so it is going here. I did a unhaul this week and got rid of all of the books I didn’t like or just know I will ever read or reread. My aunt is a middle school librarian so I gave them to her to integrate into her collection.
- My grandfather paid for my car’s AC to get fixed because he hated that I was driving around in an all black car in the upper 90s and 100 degree heat without air conditioning. He just like, did it without being asked. He kind of just showed up and explained that someone needed to go with him so he could drop it off at a shop. I am super grateful.
What did I watch this week?
What a Girl Wants (2003)
- Do you ever just like, see that Colin Firth is in a movie and make your mom watch it with you? That could just be a me thing. This movie wasn’t like, a masterpiece, but I really enjoyed it so there is that.
What did I listen to this week?
Doom Days by Bastille
- I am back on my normal Bastille bullshit now. I just like, love this album so much. Doom Days is so good. Listen to it.
What did I read this week?
- Rating: ☆☆☆☆
- This was a really cute middle grade though it made me crave hot chocolate something fierce.
- Rating: ☆☆
- Full review here.
- Rating: ☆☆☆☆
- Mini reviews for this and the next two graphic novels here.
- Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Hercules by Zarus
- Rating: ☆☆☆
- Rating: ☆☆☆☆
What did I post this week?
- Top Ten Tuesdays: My Auto-buy Authors
- Book Blogger Confessions Tag!
- ARC Review: Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman
- My (All Sapphic) Reading Rush TBR!
- Mini Reviews: eARCs!
What am I posting next week?
Please note this is subject to change because I literally don’t know anything, much less what I am going to work on this week.
- 24 in 48 Reading Log
- Top Ten Tuesdays: Settings I’d Like to See More Of
- Top 5 Wednesday: ??
- Review of something that I read
- Some other post, just don’t ask me what that is right now pls
What posts from other bloggers did I love this week?
- Mahana wrote this incredible post that begs the question, are f/f not hyped or hard to find or are you not paying attention? I love this post so much. Please read it, it is a beautiful peace of art.
- Xandra wrote about why she read Harry Potter originally and it is hilarious.
- Marta shared her bookmark collection and I am in love with all the cute bookmarks she has.
- Caitlin did a Q&A where she talks about blogging and reading internationally, how blogging has changed her reading, and more!
Well, thats it from me today! How was your week? Let’s chat in the comments!