Hey, guys! Arin here. This is technically my second book blog, as myself and my roommate have a joint blog, muggleroommates, but this one is just for me! I am going to attempt to have a more consistent upload schedule with at least one post a week on Fridays, but before I officially start with that, here’s some fun facts about me!
- I am a first year at a small women’s college in Virginia where I plan to double major in classical studies and history in hopes of one day teaching Latin or working in a museum.
- I find it literally impossible to choose favorite books, but three of my favorite stand alones are The Outsiders by S.E. Hilton, A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving, and The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.
- Some of my favorite series are The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, and The Elementals by Brigid Kemmerer.
- The only favorite I am ever able to name is my favorite character, Clary Fairchild. It will become abundantly clear very quickly that I love her more than life itself, trust me.
- I am really bad at listing things about myself, which is why I am going to stop here.
See you guys soon! This would be longer, but I’m pretty bad about talking about myself, which is while I will stick to books for now. I have lots planned for this blog, I can’t wait to get started!